Upon placing an order you agree with the terms and conditions of eSail GmbH (in the following classified as Gaastra E-Store).
1. Right to return and replacement
Please note that returned articles must be in a condition, similar to normal use when trying goods on – as is custom in a retail store – with original hangtags and/or labels still attached. In case of degradation of the product we reserve ourselves the right to require an indemnification.
We strongly advise you to put sufficient postage on your returns. Packages with insufficient postage arriving at Gaastra E-Store warehouse will not be accepted.
2. Pricing and payment methods
All prices indicated in Gaastra E-Store are inclusive the legal value added tax.
You can choose between the following payment methods:
- Credit card (VISA, Master, Amex)
- iDEAL (the Netherlands)
- Prepayment / Vorkasse
3. Redeeming gift vouchers
4. Acceptance of orders
- No minimum order value is required for redeeming gift vouchers.
- A gift voucher may not be used to purchase another gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are only valid for a period of three years after the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers may not be applied to an order retroactively.
- Only one gift voucher can be used per order.
- If the price of the purchased goods is less than the total value of the gift voucher, a new gift voucher code for the remaining balance will be sent to you by e-mail.
- If the order amount is more than the total value of the gift voucher, you will be asked to select a method of payment for the remaining amount.
- Gaastra gift vouchers may only be redeemed in the official Gaastra Online Shop at www.gaastraproshop.com and not on other websites or in brick-and-mortar stores selling Gaastra products.
- Gift vouchers may not be used in combination with other vouchers or special offers
- Should you experience any problems redeeming your gift voucher, please use our contact form or phone our Hotline directly: +49 (0)385 209 5960 3
Gaastra E-Store reserves the right to decline online orders. Whether an order is accepted lies at the discretion of Gaastra E-Store. If an online order is not conducted by Gaastra E-Store, Gaastra E-Store will inform you as soon as possible by eMail (if your email address has been stated correctly).
5. Transport damages
If goods with obvious damages to packaging or its contents are delivered, the customer has to immediately inform the employee of the carrier, refuse the acceptance and contact Gaastra E-Store by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for Gaastra E-Store to be able to exercise its rights towards the carrier. In case you fail to do so, this will not influence your legal claims.
6. Order Value
Please note that we have a minimum order value of EUR 20,- excluding shipping fees. Also in case of using a voucher the minimum order value remains EUR 20,- excluding shipping fees.
7. Retention of title
All articles remain the property of Gaastra E-Store until complete payment has been received.
All personal information will be handled safely.
We will hold and use the information needed in order to be able to fulfil transactions and will be passed on to affiliated companies for order processing activities.
When processing information, your legal interests will be taken into account according legal regulations and law.
We collect address- and order-information for marketing purposes.
In case you want us to stop, or do not want us to any longer use, collect or hand over your information for marketing purposes, you can revoke your approval or inform Gaastra E-Store. Upon receipt we will no longer use the information for marketing purposes and we will refrain from sending you related information.
9. Operator of the online shop / Imprint
Registered court: Schwerin
Company Number: HRB 10414
VAT-Number: DE 269939038
Managing Directors: Nico Heer & Jurgen de Jonge
10. Exclusion liability external Links
In spite of thorough controls Gaastra E-Store assumes no liability for the complete contents of the external inks, should such links exist. Gaastra E-Store states to have no control over design and content of the pages that is being linked to. Solely the organisations editing the linked pages can be held responsible for their contents.
Please keep in mind that the colour of pictures might slightly deviate from the delivered article due to the way you have programmed your screen.
On all agreements and orders between customer and Gaastra E-Store German law is applicable with exclusion of the UN purchasing right (CISG).